$975,000 – Illegal Tree Excavation
A TREE FELL ON MY HEAD. WHAT NOW?
Our client, in this case, was injured in her own home when a tree, that was being improperly and illegally excavated collapsed into her house. As a result of her serious injuries and possible future back surgery, because of the accident, Linden Law was able to obtain an award in the amount of $975,000 as compensation for her injuries.
Recent Case Studies
- $240,000 Settlement SUBWAY DOORS CLOSE ON WOMAN
- $665,000 MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH
- $1,400,000 ELEVATOR INJURY
- $500,000 SLIP AND FALL ON ICE
- $750,000 – Motor Vehicle Accident MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT